January 17th, 2018
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Sustainable Startups Need Different Investment Instruments
- FSA workshop with NMDC on creating a Producer Business Plan
- New CEI Women’s Business Center workshops coming up
- Museum of Science – The Future of Seafood: Nourishing the World
- The Food Tech Revolution: A workshop with Janet Helm
- Washington Post – A Growing Number of Young Americans are Leaving Desk Jobs to Farm
- Maine Grain Alliance – Technical Assistance Grant Opportunity
- CEI workshop: Content Calendar Creation for Social Media
Subscribe to the SMM Blog
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Brand Strategy Tuesd. Dec. 5th, Brand Design Strategy Tuesd. Dec 12, Brand Activation – Tuesd. Dec 19, Tax preparation for sole proprietors… see schedule for December here.
Check out their top 5 posts … here.
November 15-17, 2017 Pacific Grove, California. See details here.
The long awaited USDA Farm to School Grant Request for Applications has been released. Full details here.
For the second year, Maine Farm and Sea Cooperative (MFSC) was selected to manage all the meal purchasing to service for BikeMaine.
Colles Stowell of the One Fish Foundation provides an inside look at the New Bedford fishing kingpin Carlos Rafael, who was sentenced to 46 months in prison and ordered to pay $200,000 in fines after pleading guilty to fraudulently mislabeling … Continue reading
Our website is up! And you are the first to see it – www.mainegleaningnetwork.org (sponsored by Quimby Family Foundation) We are still putting finishing touches, but are proud to showcase all the great work we are doing to rescue food … Continue reading
Craig Lapine, of Cultivating Community, hosted an engaging and informative gathering at Boyd Street Urban Farm in Portland on July 17th, inspired by the visit of Dr. Desiree Rucker-Ross from USDA’s Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program. She and Chellie … Continue reading
Bonnie was one of 35 people who had a wonderful opportunity to learn more about food and agriculture in Aroostook County on MOFGA’s 3-day tour in mid-June. Participants represented nonprofits, foundations, investors and individuals who are active supporters of building healthy … Continue reading