2018 Event Schedule:
We’re all done for this year. Stay tuned for our gathering and meeting schedule for 2019!
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- On The Road – Downeast Meeting Minutes 10/10/18
- Two Programs to Support Beginning Farmers
- Maine Harvest Credit Project Raises $2.4 Million in Start-up Grant Capital
- Maine Grain Alliance Grant Opportunities
- Job Opening: Northeast Farmers of Color Land Trust Coordinator
- FarmSmart Business Services offers NxLevel™ Tilling the Soil of Opportunity
- October 3, 2018 Gardiner SMM Gathering Minutes
- Community, Our Economy: Economic Democracy for Maine; November 10th
Subscribe to the SMM Blog
FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs
The Women’s Business Center at CEI and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. This spring we are offering a group for early stage businesses and a group for growth-stage businesses. Two groups of smart, savvy, female entrepreneurs will meet every two weeks for six facilitated sessions focusing on business and personal growth, followed by four bi-monthly check-in sessions. Participation includes networking opportunities throughout the year, as well as an invitation to our annual FocusME celebration.