2018 Event Schedule:
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Community Table Portland Offers Its First Program in Maine
- Announcing Maine School Gleaning Month
- POLICY ACTION ALERT: Deadline for Farm Bill is fast approaching!
- 2019 Universities Fighting World Hunger Summit: Call for Proposals
- BRAND STRATEGY FOR SMALL BUSINESS from CEI
- FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs
- Business Succession in Maine’s Food-Based Economy
- Fair Food Business Boot Camp; Sign Up by Oct 12
Subscribe to the SMM Blog
FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs
The Women’s Business Center at CEI and the Portland SCORE Chapter are collaborating to host FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs. This spring we are offering a group for early stage businesses and a group for growth-stage businesses. Two groups of smart, savvy, female entrepreneurs will meet every two weeks for six facilitated sessions focusing on business and personal growth, followed by four bi-monthly check-in sessions. Participation includes networking opportunities throughout the year, as well as an invitation to our annual FocusME celebration.