MCED is pleased to announce with our partners, applications for the Top Gun 2018 class are open now! Many high potential Maine entrepreneurs have benefited from MCED’s Top Gun program, which has evolved considerably since it was first offered in fall 2009. At its core, Top Gun is designed to accelerate entrepreneurial development using training, mentoring and the development of community connections. Top Gun 2018 will be held in Bangor, Lewiston/Auburn, Portland and new this year, a specialized Aquaculture cohort will be held in Brunswick. For directions in how to apply, see details here.
2018 Event Schedule:
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Community Table Portland Offers Its First Program in Maine
- Announcing Maine School Gleaning Month
- POLICY ACTION ALERT: Deadline for Farm Bill is fast approaching!
- 2019 Universities Fighting World Hunger Summit: Call for Proposals
- BRAND STRATEGY FOR SMALL BUSINESS from CEI
- FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs
- Business Succession in Maine’s Food-Based Economy
- Fair Food Business Boot Camp; Sign Up by Oct 12
Subscribe to the SMM Blog