MCED is pleased to announce with our partners, applications for the Top Gun 2018 class are open now! Many high potential Maine entrepreneurs have benefited from MCED’s Top Gun program, which has evolved considerably since it was first offered in fall 2009. At its core, Top Gun is designed to accelerate entrepreneurial development using training, mentoring and the development of community connections. Top Gun 2018 will be held in Bangor, Lewiston/Auburn, Portland and new this year, a specialized Aquaculture cohort will be held in Brunswick. For directions in how to apply, see details here.
2018 Event Schedule:
We’re all done for this year. Stay tuned for our gathering and meeting schedule for 2019!
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Urgent Action Needed to Save Organic Standards
- Inspiring Video of the Milkhouse Dairy Farm and Creamery from The Real Organic Project
- Food Fork Lab’s 12 Days of Christmas
- Please spread the word among the shellfish harvesting community
- Maine Is Scaling Up its Local Grain Economy
- “Do Good by Giving Up More: A Vision of Restorative Investing” – by Rodney Foxworth
- On The Road – Downeast Meeting Minutes 10/10/18
- Two Programs to Support Beginning Farmers
Subscribe to the SMM Blog