MCED is pleased to announce with our partners, applications for the Top Gun 2018 class are open now! Many high potential Maine entrepreneurs have benefited from MCED’s Top Gun program, which has evolved considerably since it was first offered in fall 2009. At its core, Top Gun is designed to accelerate entrepreneurial development using training, mentoring and the development of community connections. Top Gun 2018 will be held in Bangor, Lewiston/Auburn, Portland and new this year, a specialized Aquaculture cohort will be held in Brunswick. For directions in how to apply, see details here.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Farm Friendly Community Forum
- Enjoy this piece, featuring Oran Hesterman, one of our food system partners and a former keynote presenter at our SMM daylong events!
- Island Institute Aquaculture Business Training
- ATTENTION MAINE FOOD, BEVERAGE & AGRICULTURE PRODUCERS
- Monthly Update from the Presidents of Equal Exchange
- Food for Thought Forum 2018
- Maine Grains has a new flour!
- Workshop: How Can Local Businesses Compete?
Subscribe to the SMM Blog