MCED is pleased to announce with our partners, applications for the Top Gun 2018 class are open now! Many high potential Maine entrepreneurs have benefited from MCED’s Top Gun program, which has evolved considerably since it was first offered in fall 2009. At its core, Top Gun is designed to accelerate entrepreneurial development using training, mentoring and the development of community connections. Top Gun 2018 will be held in Bangor, Lewiston/Auburn, Portland and new this year, a specialized Aquaculture cohort will be held in Brunswick. For directions in how to apply, see details here.
January 17th, 2018
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Portland Food Council’s first annual meeting
- Maine Farm to Institution Summit
- Applications Being Taken for MOFGA’s Organic Farmer Loan Fun
- Fire in Balfour Farm’s New Kitchen
- Maine Farm to Institution Summit Registration is Open
- 2018 Top Gun – Now accepting applications!
- Island Institute – Aquaculture, seafood processors share $1.7 million in grants
Subscribe to the SMM Blog