MCED is pleased to announce with our partners, applications for the Top Gun 2018 class are open now! Many high potential Maine entrepreneurs have benefited from MCED’s Top Gun program, which has evolved considerably since it was first offered in fall 2009. At its core, Top Gun is designed to accelerate entrepreneurial development using training, mentoring and the development of community connections. Top Gun 2018 will be held in Bangor, Lewiston/Auburn, Portland and new this year, a specialized Aquaculture cohort will be held in Brunswick. For directions in how to apply, see details here.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- More U.S. businesses are becoming worker co-ops: Here’s why
- The Carrot Project’s Business Assistance Network for Farms & Food Businesses
- MOFGA awards three business development grants
- The Food Studies Program at USM Announces New Food Studies Graduate Certificate
- June Webinars and Workshops from New Entry
- Frinklepod Farm Announces Summer Cooking Classes
- Wild Folk Farm Holds 3rd Annual Rice Planting Party; June 2, 2018
- Fork Food Lab’s Entrepreneurship and Scale Up Series to Begin May 29
Subscribe to the SMM Blog