The mission of Slow Money Maine is to build a diverse network of individuals, philanthropists, businesses, nonprofit organizations and government entities that are focused on investing in farms and fisheries, and the ecosystems that sustain them as a means of growing our local food systems, economies and communities statewide. Slow Money Maine is a chapter of Slow Money National.
2017/2018 MEETING SCHEDULE:
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
2018 SMM Meeting Dates:
Wednesdays: 2018 Jan. 17th, April 11th, Oct. 3rd
SMM Daylong Nov. 14th, 2018
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- MOFGA’s Aroostook County Tour
- Alternative Food Production Needs Fresh Bread
- News from Maine Grain Alliance
- CEI Women’s Business Center upcoming Workshops!
- Maine Startup and Create Week
- Farm Business Planning Course
- Portland Food Launch June 22nd
- Business Insider: The Demand for ‘Local’ Food is Growing — Here’s Why Investors Should Pay Attention
Subscribe to the SMM Blog