The mission of Slow Money Maine is to build a diverse network of individuals, philanthropists, businesses, nonprofit organizations and government entities that are focused on investing in farms and fisheries, and the ecosystems that sustain them as a means of growing our local food systems, economies and communities statewide. Slow Money Maine is a chapter of Slow Money National.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Julia Shanks Food Consulting newsletter
- Grassroots Solutions Roundtable
- SMM Meeting Minutes: January 31st, 2018
- MFT Series: Competing in Maine’s Organic Grain Economy
- MOFGA’s Organic Farmer Loan Fund
- Maine Community Foundation grant deadline February 15th
- Marco Vangelisti – Facebook live free broadcast today 1/24 at 7pm Eastern time
- Marco Vangelisti — Essential Knowledge for Transition – Newsletter
Subscribe to the SMM Blog