The mission of Slow Money Maine is to build a diverse network of individuals, philanthropists, businesses, nonprofit organizations and government entities that are focused on investing in farms and fisheries, and the ecosystems that sustain them as a means of growing our local food systems, economies and communities statewide. Slow Money Maine is a chapter of Slow Money National.
2018 Event Schedule:
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Two Programs to Support Beginning Farmers
- Maine Harvest Credit Project Raises $2.4 Million in Start-up Grant Capital
- Maine Grain Alliance Grant Opportunities
- Job Opening: Northeast Farmers of Color Land Trust Coordinator
- FarmSmart Business Services offers NxLevel™ Tilling the Soil of Opportunity
- SMM Minutes October 3, 2018
- Community, Our Economy: Economic Democracy for Maine; November 10th
- “So, You Want to Farm in Maine?” Course Now Offered
Subscribe to the SMM Blog