The mission of Slow Money Maine is to build a diverse network of individuals, philanthropists, businesses, nonprofit organizations and government entities that are focused on investing in farms and fisheries, and the ecosystems that sustain them as a means of growing our local food systems, economies and communities statewide. Slow Money Maine is a chapter of Slow Money National.
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Could green crabs become a Maine delicacy?
- Misty Brook Farm is looking for a Sales Account Manager
- The Maine Network of Community Food Councils is hiring! Please help us spread the word.
- USM Food Studies Program: Closing Maine’s Hunger Gap: Exploring Myths, Realities, Solutions
- Maine Food Strategy Summer Newsletter
- CEI Entrepreneur Workshop
- Maine Policy Review — “Owning Maine’s Future: Fostering a Cooperative Economy in Maine”
- Dirt Capital Partners Hosts Farm Tour & Dinner at East Forty Farm
Subscribe to the SMM Blog