The mission of Slow Money Maine is to build a diverse network of individuals, philanthropists, businesses, nonprofit organizations and government entities that are focused on investing in farms and fisheries, and the ecosystems that sustain them as a means of growing our local food systems, economies and communities statewide. Slow Money Maine is a chapter of Slow Money National.
2017 MEETING SCHEDULE:
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 3/8, 4/12, 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER: Small Business – Big Opportunity Forum
- Ocean Approved has some extra processing space. . .
- Blue Ox Malthouse is Hiring!
- Support LD 1338 at a public hearing on 4/26
- SMM Meeting Minutes: April 12, 2017
- A few job postings!
- Greenhorn’s Episode Six-Growing a Regional Food Economy video
- USM Food Studies Program registration is OPEN!
Subscribe to the SMM Blog