The mission of Slow Money Maine is to build a diverse network of individuals, philanthropists, businesses, nonprofit organizations and government entities that are focused on investing in farms and fisheries, and the ecosystems that sustain them as a means of growing our local food systems, economies and communities statewide. Slow Money Maine is a chapter of Slow Money National.
January 17th, 2018
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Sustainable Startups Need Different Investment Instruments
- FSA workshop with NMDC on creating a Producer Business Plan
- New CEI Women’s Business Center workshops coming up
- Museum of Science – The Future of Seafood: Nourishing the World
- The Food Tech Revolution: A workshop with Janet Helm
- Washington Post – A Growing Number of Young Americans are Leaving Desk Jobs to Farm
- Maine Grain Alliance – Technical Assistance Grant Opportunity
- CEI workshop: Content Calendar Creation for Social Media
Subscribe to the SMM Blog