The mission of Slow Money Maine is to build a diverse network of individuals, philanthropists, businesses, nonprofit organizations and government entities that are focused on investing in farms and fisheries, and the ecosystems that sustain them as a means of growing our local food systems, economies and communities statewide. Slow Money Maine is a chapter of Slow Money National.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- By Chellie Pingree: | Commentary, Farm Bill, FARMING, FOOD + POLICY, Food Policy
- Meeting Minutes April 11, 2018
- Maine Center for Entrepreneurs – new workshops
- (no title)
- NPR: A Grass-Roots Movement For Healthy Soil Spreads Among Farmers
- Maine Biz – As Maine agriculture evolves, farm financers aim to keep up
- Green Money – April Issue – Women and Investing
- Maine Grains Wins Governors Award!!
Subscribe to the SMM Blog