The mission of Slow Money Maine is to build a diverse network of individuals, philanthropists, businesses, nonprofit organizations and government entities that are focused on investing in farms and fisheries, and the ecosystems that sustain them as a means of growing our local food systems, economies and communities statewide. Slow Money Maine is a chapter of Slow Money National.
Annual Daylong gathering Wed. Nov. 8th, 2017
Hutchinson Center, Belfast, ME 8:15-3:30
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Closing Maine’s Hunger Gaps – USM Food Studies Program
- Regional Food Systems Investments in New England:
- ‘Trawl to Table’ Meetings coming up
- The Farmer’s Edge – New Online Business Course
- SMM Meeting Minutes: October 4th, 2017
- Balle Leadership Summit
- USDA 2018 Farm to School Grant application December deadline
Subscribe to the SMM Blog