Community energy and joy were reflected everywhere in our Slow Money Maine daylong gathering, from Judy Wicks’ keynote to relationship conversations among producers, buyers and investors; from a lunch featuring more than 18 local producers to creative collaborations shared by entrepreneurs and nonprofits, including our first composting venture with Garbage to Garden. Thanks to everyone, including a large proportion of people new to our work, for bringing inspiration and ongoing commitment to building local food systems.
Read more here
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Farm Friendly Community Forum
- Enjoy this piece, featuring Oran Hesterman, one of our food system partners and a former keynote presenter at our SMM daylong events!
- Island Institute Aquaculture Business Training
- ATTENTION MAINE FOOD, BEVERAGE & AGRICULTURE PRODUCERS
- Monthly Update from the Presidents of Equal Exchange
- Food for Thought Forum 2018
- Maine Grains has a new flour!
- Workshop: How Can Local Businesses Compete?
Subscribe to the SMM Blog