Community energy and joy were reflected everywhere in our Slow Money Maine daylong gathering, from Judy Wicks’ keynote to relationship conversations among producers, buyers and investors; from a lunch featuring more than 18 local producers to creative collaborations shared by entrepreneurs and nonprofits, including our first composting venture with Garbage to Garden. Thanks to everyone, including a large proportion of people new to our work, for bringing inspiration and ongoing commitment to building local food systems.
Read more here
January 17th, 2018
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Portland Food Council’s first annual meeting
- Maine Farm to Institution Summit
- Applications Being Taken for MOFGA’s Organic Farmer Loan Fun
- Fire in Balfour Farm’s New Kitchen
- Maine Farm to Institution Summit Registration is Open
- 2018 Top Gun – Now accepting applications!
- Island Institute – Aquaculture, seafood processors share $1.7 million in grants
Subscribe to the SMM Blog