Community energy and joy were reflected everywhere in our Slow Money Maine daylong gathering, from Judy Wicks’ keynote to relationship conversations among producers, buyers and investors; from a lunch featuring more than 18 local producers to creative collaborations shared by entrepreneurs and nonprofits, including our first composting venture with Garbage to Garden. Thanks to everyone, including a large proportion of people new to our work, for bringing inspiration and ongoing commitment to building local food systems.
Read more here
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- More U.S. businesses are becoming worker co-ops: Here’s why
- The Carrot Project’s Business Assistance Network for Farms & Food Businesses
- MOFGA awards three business development grants
- The Food Studies Program at USM Announces New Food Studies Graduate Certificate
- June Webinars and Workshops from New Entry
- Frinklepod Farm Announces Summer Cooking Classes
- Wild Folk Farm Holds 3rd Annual Rice Planting Party; June 2, 2018
- Fork Food Lab’s Entrepreneurship and Scale Up Series to Begin May 29
Subscribe to the SMM Blog