Community energy and joy were reflected everywhere in our Slow Money Maine daylong gathering, from Judy Wicks’ keynote to relationship conversations among producers, buyers and investors; from a lunch featuring more than 18 local producers to creative collaborations shared by entrepreneurs and nonprofits, including our first composting venture with Garbage to Garden. Thanks to everyone, including a large proportion of people new to our work, for bringing inspiration and ongoing commitment to building local food systems.
Read more here
2018 Event Schedule:
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Community Table Portland Offers Its First Program in Maine
- Announcing Maine School Gleaning Month
- POLICY ACTION ALERT: Deadline for Farm Bill is fast approaching!
- 2019 Universities Fighting World Hunger Summit: Call for Proposals
- BRAND STRATEGY FOR SMALL BUSINESS from CEI
- FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs
- Business Succession in Maine’s Food-Based Economy
- Fair Food Business Boot Camp; Sign Up by Oct 12
Subscribe to the SMM Blog