The Maine District Office is looking for someone to take on the role of Lender Relations Specialist in our office. If you know anyone who might be interested in this position please share this information with them! We are looking for a team player with a focus on providing good customer service, with a strong understanding of commercial lending, and ideally, a familiarity with SBA loan guaranty products, as well as a willingness to learn!
This posting is only open from July 24th through August 6th and interested applicants will need to apply via USAJobs.gov. FMI or to apply please click: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/505749000
The Lender Relations Specialist will collaborate with public and private sector agencies, organizations, and individuals to ensure that identified underserved communities have knowledge of and access to SBA and other federal, state, and community programs and resources that support entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Responsibilities in this position include:
- Market all SBA lending programs and service through outreach and marketing.
- Conduct outreach, training, education, development, lender recruitment, consultation and working with assigned lenders in the District,
- Conduct face-to-face visits with individual lending institution for the purpose of delivering SBA loan programs and services in the District
- Conduct or participate in training sessions designed to ensure SBA programs and services are optimized in the various financial organizations served by the District.
- Provide assistance through consultative and customer interactions with lenders.
- The incumbent of the position could be assigned various local market duties to be determined upon the selection and strengths of the individual.
For more information about the job or working for the SBA in Maine please reach out to one of us in the Maine District Office!