It is with deep sadness that we share the news that Wholesome Wave’s Co-founder and Founding Board Chair Gus Schumacher passed unexpectedly of heart failure Sunday night. Wholesome Wave, the good food movement, the agricultural sector, and the world at large have lost one of the most magnificent advocates and change-makers ever known.
Read about his life and legacy here.
2018 Event Schedule:
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Community Table Portland Offers Its First Program in Maine
- Announcing Maine School Gleaning Month
- POLICY ACTION ALERT: Deadline for Farm Bill is fast approaching!
- 2019 Universities Fighting World Hunger Summit: Call for Proposals
- BRAND STRATEGY FOR SMALL BUSINESS from CEI
- FocusME, a series of peer groups for female entrepreneurs
- Business Succession in Maine’s Food-Based Economy
- Fair Food Business Boot Camp; Sign Up by Oct 12
Subscribe to the SMM Blog