ALLAGASH BREWING COMPANY PLEDGES TO BUY ONE MILLION POUNDS OF MAINE-GROWN GRAIN, PER YEAR, BY 2021. Click here to read the full article from Maine Grain Alliance
Annual Daylong gathering Wed. Nov. 8th, 2017
Hutchinson Center, Belfast, ME 8:15-3:30
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Closing Maine’s Hunger Gaps – USM Food Studies Program
- Regional Food Systems Investments in New England:
- ‘Trawl to Table’ Meetings coming up
- The Farmer’s Edge – New Online Business Course
- SMM Meeting Minutes: October 4th, 2017
- Balle Leadership Summit
- USDA 2018 Farm to School Grant application December deadline
Subscribe to the SMM Blog