Check out this video; https://vimeo.com/204250102 It stars Marada and Leah, and our farmer friends; David Ouellette, Chubb Dion, and Jay LaJoie. And also serves as a great tribute to Kate and Jim Cook. Big shoes. “Episode Six” – Growing a Regional Food Economy.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- More U.S. businesses are becoming worker co-ops: Here’s why
- The Carrot Project’s Business Assistance Network for Farms & Food Businesses
- MOFGA awards three business development grants
- The Food Studies Program at USM Announces New Food Studies Graduate Certificate
- June Webinars and Workshops from New Entry
- Frinklepod Farm Announces Summer Cooking Classes
- Wild Folk Farm Holds 3rd Annual Rice Planting Party; June 2, 2018
- Fork Food Lab’s Entrepreneurship and Scale Up Series to Begin May 29
Subscribe to the SMM Blog