Check out this video; https://vimeo.com/204250102 It stars Marada and Leah, and our farmer friends; David Ouellette, Chubb Dion, and Jay LaJoie. And also serves as a great tribute to Kate and Jim Cook. Big shoes. “Episode Six” – Growing a Regional Food Economy.
2017 MEETING SCHEDULE:
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 3/8, 4/12, 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER: Small Business – Big Opportunity Forum
- Ocean Approved has some extra processing space. . .
- Blue Ox Malthouse is Hiring!
- Support LD 1338 at a public hearing on 4/26
- SMM Meeting Minutes: April 12, 2017
- A few job postings!
- Greenhorn’s Episode Six-Growing a Regional Food Economy video
- USM Food Studies Program registration is OPEN!
Subscribe to the SMM Blog