One year after their official launch party, the Portland Food Council is bringing Portland’s food community back together for their first Annual Meeting. Come hear from supporters, learn about how to get involved, and enjoy local snacks + cash bar. Click here to RSVP and spread the word!
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- More U.S. businesses are becoming worker co-ops: Here’s why
- The Carrot Project’s Business Assistance Network for Farms & Food Businesses
- MOFGA awards three business development grants
- The Food Studies Program at USM Announces New Food Studies Graduate Certificate
- June Webinars and Workshops from New Entry
- Frinklepod Farm Announces Summer Cooking Classes
- Wild Folk Farm Holds 3rd Annual Rice Planting Party; June 2, 2018
- Fork Food Lab’s Entrepreneurship and Scale Up Series to Begin May 29
Subscribe to the SMM Blog