Register now for the 2018 Maine Farm to Institution Summit, organized by Maine Farm to Institution (MEFTI) and the Maine Farm to School Network (MFSN).
Join us on Friday, February 9, 2018 (snow date February 12th) Univ of Maine Hutchinson Center, in Belfast for more than two dozen breakout sessions and dozens of presenters. This event builds on the previous success of Maine Farm to School conferences, and will convene 100-200 people for networking, sharing of successes and challenges, and opportunities for farm to institution (colleges, hospitals, schools, corrections, etc.) in Maine.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- More U.S. businesses are becoming worker co-ops: Here’s why
- The Carrot Project’s Business Assistance Network for Farms & Food Businesses
- MOFGA awards three business development grants
- The Food Studies Program at USM Announces New Food Studies Graduate Certificate
- June Webinars and Workshops from New Entry
- Frinklepod Farm Announces Summer Cooking Classes
- Wild Folk Farm Holds 3rd Annual Rice Planting Party; June 2, 2018
- Fork Food Lab’s Entrepreneurship and Scale Up Series to Begin May 29
Subscribe to the SMM Blog