Closing Maine’s Hunger Gap: Exploring Myths, Realities, Solutions
Wednesday, November 15th
University of Southern Maine
University Events Room, Glickman Library, 7th Floor
Hunger is on the rise, and threatens the development of our children, the vitality of our workforce, and the strength of our communities. This series will examine the fundamental causes of poverty and hunger, debunking the myths, exposing the realities, and offering creative solutions to these challenges. Details here.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Farm Friendly Community Forum
- Enjoy this piece, featuring Oran Hesterman, one of our food system partners and a former keynote presenter at our SMM daylong events!
- Island Institute Aquaculture Business Training
- ATTENTION MAINE FOOD, BEVERAGE & AGRICULTURE PRODUCERS
- Monthly Update from the Presidents of Equal Exchange
- Food for Thought Forum 2018
- Maine Grains has a new flour!
- Workshop: How Can Local Businesses Compete?
Subscribe to the SMM Blog