Closing Maine’s Hunger Gap: Exploring Myths, Realities, Solutions
Wednesday, November 15th
University of Southern Maine
University Events Room, Glickman Library, 7th Floor
Hunger is on the rise, and threatens the development of our children, the vitality of our workforce, and the strength of our communities. This series will examine the fundamental causes of poverty and hunger, debunking the myths, exposing the realities, and offering creative solutions to these challenges. Details here.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- “Soil 2017” Reading & Book Signing by Woody Tasch
- July 21st-22nd Friends of Liberty Hall and Greenhorns present: “Halls away Downeast”
- Speaker Sisterhood Club for Women Entrepreneurs Launching Sept. 2018
- New Roots Cooperative Farm & Isuken Co-op Open Farmstand in Lewiston Grand Opening Celebration
- More U.S. businesses are becoming worker co-ops: Here’s why
- The Carrot Project’s Business Assistance Network for Farms & Food Businesses
- MOFGA awards three business development grants
- The Food Studies Program at USM Announces New Food Studies Graduate Certificate
Subscribe to the SMM Blog