Closing Maine’s Hunger Gap: Exploring Myths, Realities, Solutions
Wednesday, November 15th
University of Southern Maine
University Events Room, Glickman Library, 7th Floor
Hunger is on the rise, and threatens the development of our children, the vitality of our workforce, and the strength of our communities. This series will examine the fundamental causes of poverty and hunger, debunking the myths, exposing the realities, and offering creative solutions to these challenges. Details here.
January 17th, 2018
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Portland Food Council’s first annual meeting
- Maine Farm to Institution Summit
- Applications Being Taken for MOFGA’s Organic Farmer Loan Fun
- Fire in Balfour Farm’s New Kitchen
- Maine Farm to Institution Summit Registration is Open
- 2018 Top Gun – Now accepting applications!
- Island Institute – Aquaculture, seafood processors share $1.7 million in grants
Subscribe to the SMM Blog