Closing Maine’s Hunger Gap: Exploring Myths, Realities, Solutions
Wednesday, November 15th
University of Southern Maine
University Events Room, Glickman Library, 7th Floor
Hunger is on the rise, and threatens the development of our children, the vitality of our workforce, and the strength of our communities. This series will examine the fundamental causes of poverty and hunger, debunking the myths, exposing the realities, and offering creative solutions to these challenges. Details here.
January 17th, 2018
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- SMM Daylong 2017 – “Stepping up to the Plate” notes
- ReTreeUS SeedMoney campaign
- Bonnie will be a keynote speaker at Central Maine Converge and Create Week
- Seed Money — Grant application extension for School or community gardens
- USM Food Studies Group – Closing Maine’s Hunger Gap
- SMM annual daylong is next Wednesday!! Register now
- Pingree Receives Leadership Award for her work with the food system from the James Beard Foundation
- The four colors of Money – Tips for Entrpreneurs
Subscribe to the SMM Blog