|Closing Maine’s Hunger Gap: Exploring Myths, Realities, Solutions|
|Hunger is on the rise, and threatens the development of our children, the vitality of our workforce, and the strength of our communities. This series will examine the fundamental causes of poverty and hunger, debunking the myths, exposing the realities, and offering creative solutions to these challenges.
All events are free and open to the public.
2018 Event Schedule:
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Two Programs to Support Beginning Farmers
- Maine Harvest Credit Project Raises $2.4 Million in Start-up Grant Capital
- Maine Grain Alliance Grant Opportunities
- Job Opening: Northeast Farmers of Color Land Trust Coordinator
- FarmSmart Business Services offers NxLevel™ Tilling the Soil of Opportunity
- SMM Minutes October 3, 2018
- Community, Our Economy: Economic Democracy for Maine; November 10th
- “So, You Want to Farm in Maine?” Course Now Offered
Subscribe to the SMM Blog