FARMS presents four cooking classes that will highlight this season’s bounty. Join Youth Program Director Karen Kleinkopf for these fun, informative, hands-on classes. Expand your repertoire with new recipes to use in your own kitchen. Karen brings a passion for healthy cooking to her classes which focus on using locally grown, nutrient-dense vegetables. Details and schedule here.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- “Soil 2017” Reading & Book Signing by Woody Tasch
- July 21st-22nd Friends of Liberty Hall and Greenhorns present: “Halls away Downeast”
- Speaker Sisterhood Club for Women Entrepreneurs Launching Sept. 2018
- New Roots Cooperative Farm & Isuken Co-op Open Farmstand in Lewiston Grand Opening Celebration
- More U.S. businesses are becoming worker co-ops: Here’s why
- The Carrot Project’s Business Assistance Network for Farms & Food Businesses
- MOFGA awards three business development grants
- The Food Studies Program at USM Announces New Food Studies Graduate Certificate
Subscribe to the SMM Blog