FARMS presents four cooking classes that will highlight this season’s bounty. Join Youth Program Director Karen Kleinkopf for these fun, informative, hands-on classes. Expand your repertoire with new recipes to use in your own kitchen. Karen brings a passion for healthy cooking to her classes which focus on using locally grown, nutrient-dense vegetables. Details and schedule here.
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- The Maine Gleaning Network brand new Website s up and full of info!
- Learn and Share Webinar on Building Maine’s Food System
- SAVE THE DATE – AgrAbility National Training Workshop
- Chellie Pingree to Speak at COA
- GPCOG Renewable Energy Workshop
- Fair Food Business Boot Camp is Back!
- From Garden to Table – FARMS new cooking classes
- Somali Bantu Community Association Job Posting
Subscribe to the SMM Blog