What: FREE 3-day training for selected entrepreneurs sharing the skills & resources you need to grow your business including marketing, telling your story, break-even analysis, understanding financial statements, fundraising, and more!
Who: Good food entrepreneurs growing vibrant local food systems in the Northeast U.S.
When: Dec. 5-7, 2017. APPLY BY Oct. 13.
Where: Lindentree Farm, Lincoln, MA
Win: Up to $10,000 cash prizes at final pitch fest. Save the date
I’d like to learn more
January 17th, 2018
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- SMM Daylong 2017 – “Stepping up to the Plate” notes
- ReTreeUS SeedMoney campaign
- Bonnie will be a keynote speaker at Central Maine Converge and Create Week
- Seed Money — Grant application extension for School or community gardens
- USM Food Studies Group – Closing Maine’s Hunger Gap
- SMM annual daylong is next Wednesday!! Register now
- Pingree Receives Leadership Award for her work with the food system from the James Beard Foundation
- The four colors of Money – Tips for Entrpreneurs
Subscribe to the SMM Blog