What: FREE 3-day training for selected entrepreneurs sharing the skills & resources you need to grow your business including marketing, telling your story, break-even analysis, understanding financial statements, fundraising, and more!
Who: Good food entrepreneurs growing vibrant local food systems in the Northeast U.S.
When: Dec. 5-7, 2017. APPLY BY Oct. 13.
Where: Lindentree Farm, Lincoln, MA
Win: Up to $10,000 cash prizes at final pitch fest. Save the date
I’d like to learn more
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- “Soil 2017” Reading & Book Signing by Woody Tasch
- July 21st-22nd Friends of Liberty Hall and Greenhorns present: “Halls away Downeast”
- Speaker Sisterhood Club for Women Entrepreneurs Launching Sept. 2018
- New Roots Cooperative Farm & Isuken Co-op Open Farmstand in Lewiston Grand Opening Celebration
- More U.S. businesses are becoming worker co-ops: Here’s why
- The Carrot Project’s Business Assistance Network for Farms & Food Businesses
- MOFGA awards three business development grants
- The Food Studies Program at USM Announces New Food Studies Graduate Certificate
Subscribe to the SMM Blog