What: FREE 3-day training for selected entrepreneurs sharing the skills & resources you need to grow your business including marketing, telling your story, break-even analysis, understanding financial statements, fundraising, and more!
Who: Good food entrepreneurs growing vibrant local food systems in the Northeast U.S.
When: Dec. 5-7, 2017. APPLY BY Oct. 13.
Where: Lindentree Farm, Lincoln, MA
Win: Up to $10,000 cash prizes at final pitch fest. Save the date
I’d like to learn more
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- The Maine Gleaning Network brand new Website s up and full of info!
- Learn and Share Webinar on Building Maine’s Food System
- SAVE THE DATE – AgrAbility National Training Workshop
- Chellie Pingree to Speak at COA
- GPCOG Renewable Energy Workshop
- Fair Food Business Boot Camp is Back!
- From Garden to Table – FARMS new cooking classes
- Somali Bantu Community Association Job Posting
Subscribe to the SMM Blog