What: FREE 3-day training for selected entrepreneurs sharing the skills & resources you need to grow your business including marketing, telling your story, break-even analysis, understanding financial statements, fundraising, and more!
Who: Good food entrepreneurs growing vibrant local food systems in the Northeast U.S.
When: Dec. 5-7, 2017. APPLY BY Oct. 13.
Where: Lindentree Farm, Lincoln, MA
Win: Up to $10,000 cash prizes at final pitch fest. Save the date
I’d like to learn more
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Farm Friendly Community Forum
- Enjoy this piece, featuring Oran Hesterman, one of our food system partners and a former keynote presenter at our SMM daylong events!
- Island Institute Aquaculture Business Training
- ATTENTION MAINE FOOD, BEVERAGE & AGRICULTURE PRODUCERS
- Monthly Update from the Presidents of Equal Exchange
- Food for Thought Forum 2018
- Maine Grains has a new flour!
- Workshop: How Can Local Businesses Compete?
Subscribe to the SMM Blog