Mark your calendars for
Saturday, September 9th from 10 am to 4 pm in downtown
As always, it’s free to attend!
Visit our 50 exhibitors to learn how to make your home or business more “green” and save money, too!
Learn about the importance of local foods with a garden produce exchange (bring your extras!), demonstrations on food preservation and composting, and a retrofitted smoothie bike.
Bring the kids for fun all day, including a Pollinator Parade at noon (arrive in costume or make your own onsite!) along with crafts, games, and artmaking all day.
Check out great music and entertainment on the Greenfest stage, and join in our free community yoga at 11 am.
Take a brand new hybrid or electric vehicle for a test-drive.
Greenfest needs volunteers! Can you spare a couple of hours for a great cause? Everyone who donates at least 2 hours of their time is eligible to win amazing raffle prizes. More information about volunteering can be found here.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Farm Friendly Community Forum
- Enjoy this piece, featuring Oran Hesterman, one of our food system partners and a former keynote presenter at our SMM daylong events!
- Island Institute Aquaculture Business Training
- ATTENTION MAINE FOOD, BEVERAGE & AGRICULTURE PRODUCERS
- Monthly Update from the Presidents of Equal Exchange
- Food for Thought Forum 2018
- Maine Grains has a new flour!
- Workshop: How Can Local Businesses Compete?
Subscribe to the SMM Blog