Mark your calendars for
Saturday, September 9th from 10 am to 4 pm in downtown
As always, it’s free to attend!
Visit our 50 exhibitors to learn how to make your home or business more “green” and save money, too!
Learn about the importance of local foods with a garden produce exchange (bring your extras!), demonstrations on food preservation and composting, and a retrofitted smoothie bike.
Bring the kids for fun all day, including a Pollinator Parade at noon (arrive in costume or make your own onsite!) along with crafts, games, and artmaking all day.
Check out great music and entertainment on the Greenfest stage, and join in our free community yoga at 11 am.
Take a brand new hybrid or electric vehicle for a test-drive.
Greenfest needs volunteers! Can you spare a couple of hours for a great cause? Everyone who donates at least 2 hours of their time is eligible to win amazing raffle prizes. More information about volunteering can be found here.
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- “Soil 2017” Reading & Book Signing by Woody Tasch
- July 21st-22nd Friends of Liberty Hall and Greenhorns present: “Halls away Downeast”
- Speaker Sisterhood Club for Women Entrepreneurs Launching Sept. 2018
- New Roots Cooperative Farm & Isuken Co-op Open Farmstand in Lewiston Grand Opening Celebration
- More U.S. businesses are becoming worker co-ops: Here’s why
- The Carrot Project’s Business Assistance Network for Farms & Food Businesses
- MOFGA awards three business development grants
- The Food Studies Program at USM Announces New Food Studies Graduate Certificate
Subscribe to the SMM Blog