Entrepreneur to Table: Growing your Conscious Food and Ag business.
Thursday, June 1st – Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Downtown Brattleboro, Vermont
We don’t want you to miss it… This year’s summit is free! Find details here.
2017/2018 MEETING SCHEDULE:
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
2018 SMM Meeting Dates:
Wednesdays: 2018 Jan. 17th, April 11th, Oct. 3rd
SMM Daylong Nov. 14th, 2018
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- MOFGA’s Aroostook County Tour
- Alternative Food Production Needs Fresh Bread
- News from Maine Grain Alliance
- CEI Women’s Business Center upcoming Workshops!
- Maine Startup and Create Week
- Farm Business Planning Course
- Portland Food Launch June 22nd
- Business Insider: The Demand for ‘Local’ Food is Growing — Here’s Why Investors Should Pay Attention
Subscribe to the SMM Blog