July 28, 2015
Equity Prep Table Talk
Speaker: Don Gooding, MCED Executive Director
If your company is thinking about raising equity – selling shares – there is a lot to get ready before you start asking for checks. This workshop will walk through the rather extensive list of things to prepare, from financial models, pitch decks and Executive Summaries to cap tables, reference lists, deal structures and exit options. Do you know if and why you need a PPM or should highlight EBITDA? Is your corporate legal work in order? Even if you don’t need the cash for a year it’s not too early to starting prepping for raising equity.
FMI or to register here
2017 MEETING SCHEDULE:
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 3/8, 4/12, 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER: Small Business – Big Opportunity Forum
- Ocean Approved has some extra processing space. . .
- Blue Ox Malthouse is Hiring!
- Support LD 1338 at a public hearing on 4/26
- SMM Meeting Minutes: April 12, 2017
- A few job postings!
- Greenhorn’s Episode Six-Growing a Regional Food Economy video
- USM Food Studies Program registration is OPEN!
Subscribe to the SMM Blog