April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Julia Shanks Food Consulting newsletter
- Grassroots Solutions Roundtable
- SMM Meeting Minutes: January 31st, 2018
- MFT Series: Competing in Maine’s Organic Grain Economy
- MOFGA’s Organic Farmer Loan Fund
- Maine Community Foundation grant deadline February 15th
- Marco Vangelisti – Facebook live free broadcast today 1/24 at 7pm Eastern time
- Marco Vangelisti — Essential Knowledge for Transition – Newsletter
Subscribe to the SMM Blog
Category Archives: Grant opportunities
Mark Your calendars – The February 15th deadline is approaching for Maine Community Foundation’s largest grantmaking program. The Community Building Grant Program supports organizations and programs throughout the state that invest in people, maximize assets, and engage community. See details … Continue reading
MAINE GRAIN ALLIANCE GRANT OPPORTUNITY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANTS FOR GRAIN-BASED BUSINESSES Application Deadline: December 1st, 2017 – 5:00 pm The Maine Grain Alliance seeks applications to award mini-grants of $250 – $1,000. The mini-grants are to fund need-based technical assistance … Continue reading
A copy of the RFP, as well as the Question & Answer Summary and all amendments related to this RFP, can be obtained at the following website: http://www.maine.gov/purchases/venbid/rfp.shtml Proposals must be submitted to the State of Maine Division of Purchases, … Continue reading
Do you, or someone you know, dream of becoming an organic farmer? THE RUSSELL LIBBY AGRICULTURAL SCHOLAR AWARDS gives three $1,500 scholarships each year to students and farmers pursuing careers in sustainable or organic farming. The scholarship application deadline is … Continue reading
Details for the USDA Rural Energy for America Program Grant here.