April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- More U.S. businesses are becoming worker co-ops: Here’s why
- The Carrot Project’s Business Assistance Network for Farms & Food Businesses
- MOFGA awards three business development grants
- The Food Studies Program at USM Announces New Food Studies Graduate Certificate
- June Webinars and Workshops from New Entry
- Frinklepod Farm Announces Summer Cooking Classes
- Wild Folk Farm Holds 3rd Annual Rice Planting Party; June 2, 2018
- Fork Food Lab’s Entrepreneurship and Scale Up Series to Begin May 29
Subscribe to the SMM Blog
Category Archives: For Investors
Join join us in supporting Heather and Doug Donahue of Balfour Farm, as they launch this crowdfunding campaign to help them rebuild their farmhouse cafe after a devastating fire just before Christmas. Read Bangor Daily News Article here. GoFundMe Campaign
Support ReTreeUS in with funding for School Orchards throughout Maine. Check out their campaign here.
This New Food Economy article details needs for funding local food businesses and the shift in mind sets required to make it happen. Sarah Smith of Grassland Farms, Iroquois Valley Farms and the Maine Harvest Credit Project are all featured … Continue reading