April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Julia Shanks Food Consulting newsletter
- Grassroots Solutions Roundtable
- SMM Meeting Minutes: January 31st, 2018
- MFT Series: Competing in Maine’s Organic Grain Economy
- MOFGA’s Organic Farmer Loan Fund
- Maine Community Foundation grant deadline February 15th
- Marco Vangelisti – Facebook live free broadcast today 1/24 at 7pm Eastern time
- Marco Vangelisti — Essential Knowledge for Transition – Newsletter
Subscribe to the SMM Blog
Category Archives: For Investors
Join join us in supporting Heather and Doug Donahue of Balfour Farm, as they launch this crowdfunding campaign to help them rebuild their farmhouse cafe after a devastating fire just before Christmas. Read Bangor Daily News Article here. GoFundMe Campaign
Support ReTreeUS in with funding for School Orchards throughout Maine. Check out their campaign here.
This New Food Economy article details needs for funding local food businesses and the shift in mind sets required to make it happen. Sarah Smith of Grassland Farms, Iroquois Valley Farms and the Maine Harvest Credit Project are all featured … Continue reading