January 17th, 2018
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Sustainable Startups Need Different Investment Instruments
- FSA workshop with NMDC on creating a Producer Business Plan
- New CEI Women’s Business Center workshops coming up
- Museum of Science – The Future of Seafood: Nourishing the World
- The Food Tech Revolution: A workshop with Janet Helm
- Washington Post – A Growing Number of Young Americans are Leaving Desk Jobs to Farm
- Maine Grain Alliance – Technical Assistance Grant Opportunity
- CEI workshop: Content Calendar Creation for Social Media
Subscribe to the SMM Blog
Category Archives: For Investors
Support ReTreeUS in with funding for School Orchards throughout Maine. Check out their campaign here.
This New Food Economy article details needs for funding local food businesses and the shift in mind sets required to make it happen. Sarah Smith of Grassland Farms, Iroquois Valley Farms and the Maine Harvest Credit Project are all featured … Continue reading