The Maine Technology Institute and Alliance for Maine’s Marine Economy have awarded eight grants to projects ranging from value-added seafood processing to seaweed aquaculture to shellfish aquaculture. The grant winners cover the coast from York to Washington counties. Read full article here.
2018 Event Schedule:
We’re all done for this year. Stay tuned for our gathering and meeting schedule for 2019!
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Urgent Action Needed to Save Organic Standards
- Inspiring Video of the Milkhouse Dairy Farm and Creamery from The Real Organic Project
- Food Fork Lab’s 12 Days of Christmas
- Please spread the word among the shellfish harvesting community
- Maine Is Scaling Up its Local Grain Economy
- “Do Good by Giving Up More: A Vision of Restorative Investing” – by Rodney Foxworth
- On The Road – Downeast Meeting Minutes 10/10/18
- Two Programs to Support Beginning Farmers
Subscribe to the SMM Blog