The Maine Technology Institute and Alliance for Maine’s Marine Economy have awarded eight grants to projects ranging from value-added seafood processing to seaweed aquaculture to shellfish aquaculture. The grant winners cover the coast from York to Washington counties. Read full article here.
January 17th, 2018
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Portland Food Council’s first annual meeting
- Maine Farm to Institution Summit
- Applications Being Taken for MOFGA’s Organic Farmer Loan Fun
- Fire in Balfour Farm’s New Kitchen
- Maine Farm to Institution Summit Registration is Open
- 2018 Top Gun – Now accepting applications!
- Island Institute – Aquaculture, seafood processors share $1.7 million in grants
Subscribe to the SMM Blog