Harvesting Opportunity: The Power of Regional Food System Investments to Transform Communities, published as a partnership between the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s agencies of Rural Development and the Agricultural Marketing Service focuses on regional food systems as a means for enhancing economic opportunity.
See report here.
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- The Maine Gleaning Network brand new Website s up and full of info!
- Learn and Share Webinar on Building Maine’s Food System
- SAVE THE DATE – AgrAbility National Training Workshop
- Chellie Pingree to Speak at COA
- GPCOG Renewable Energy Workshop
- Fair Food Business Boot Camp is Back!
- From Garden to Table – FARMS new cooking classes
- Somali Bantu Community Association Job Posting
Subscribe to the SMM Blog