Harvesting Opportunity: The Power of Regional Food System Investments to Transform Communities, published as a partnership between the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s agencies of Rural Development and the Agricultural Marketing Service focuses on regional food systems as a means for enhancing economic opportunity.
See report here.
January 17th, 2018
April 11th, 2018
October 3rd, 2018
(All Past Meeting Minutes)
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- Portland Food Council’s first annual meeting
- Maine Farm to Institution Summit
- Applications Being Taken for MOFGA’s Organic Farmer Loan Fun
- Fire in Balfour Farm’s New Kitchen
- Maine Farm to Institution Summit Registration is Open
- 2018 Top Gun – Now accepting applications!
- Island Institute – Aquaculture, seafood processors share $1.7 million in grants
Subscribe to the SMM Blog