2017 MEETING SCHEDULE:
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 3/8, 4/12, 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER: Small Business – Big Opportunity Forum
- Ocean Approved has some extra processing space. . .
- Blue Ox Malthouse is Hiring!
- Support LD 1338 at a public hearing on 4/26
- SMM Meeting Minutes: April 12, 2017
- A few job postings!
- Greenhorn’s Episode Six-Growing a Regional Food Economy video
- USM Food Studies Program registration is OPEN!
Subscribe to the SMM Blog
Let’s Talk Malt!
November 19, 4:00-6:30 pm
at Bigelow Brewing, Skowhegan, ME
Speaker Bob Hansen, Technical Services Quality Manager from Briess Malt in Wisconsin will be on hand at Bigelow Brewing to talk about malted grains.
EVENT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, space is limited.
Free attendance for all Maine Grain Alliance dues paying members. All others may purchase a ticket for $25.