Slow Money just held its 4th national gathering in Boulder with over 600 people attending from the U.S. and beyond. The two days were packed with presentations from entrepreneurs, perspectives from well-known authors and activists, and breakout sessions on relevant topics.
Here’s a link to a NY Times article about the event. Linzee Weld will be sharing a synopsis of the event in an upcoming post.
2017 MEETING SCHEDULE:
2017 SMM MEETING DATES
WEDNESDAYS: 3/8, 4/12, 10/4 at Christ Church in Gardiner 1-4pm
11/8/17: November Daylong Gathering in Belfast
No Small Potatoes (NSP) Investment ClubFor more information and to download an application, click here.
Maine Organic Lenders (MOL) Investment ClubFor more information and to submit an application, click here.
Recent SMM Buzz
- LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER: Small Business – Big Opportunity Forum
- Ocean Approved has some extra processing space. . .
- Blue Ox Malthouse is Hiring!
- Support LD 1338 at a public hearing on 4/26
- SMM Meeting Minutes: April 12, 2017
- A few job postings!
- Greenhorn’s Episode Six-Growing a Regional Food Economy video
- USM Food Studies Program registration is OPEN!
Subscribe to the SMM Blog